We know it can be difficult to remember your bags. Luckily for you, the hardest part is making it a habit in the first place. Once you've done that, you'll never forget to BYOB. Here are some tips to help you develop a system that works for you:
- Write BYOB on the top of your shopping list, every time.
- Keep a set of bags in a visible spot near the front door.
- Keep two sets of bags; one for home, and one for the car.
- Leave a note on the dashboard of your car to remind you to grab your bags.
- Check your cart before you enter the grocery store. Are your bags in there? If not, go back for them!
- If you have kids, explain why it is important to BYOB. Children have great memories and love to remind their parents if they've forgotten something.
- Like us on Facebook. We will post tips, important facts, and interesting articles that are sure to remind you to make it a habit..and grab it!